New 36g bowfront

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chileno

Aquarium Advice Freak
So im getting a new 36 g bowfront tank today :) it has everything even two fish, witch I'm planing to put in my 125 g. So my question is, what should i put in it? Im not gonna stock it for about a month( ill be gone for that long). Please send me what u would like to see on a tank like that. Ohhhh and it only cost me $40 :D thats the best part

So i got the tank today ;) cleaned it, and filled it back up, now i need to think what I want in it! Ohhh and i think is bigger than 36g im not sure though

Yea i want plants, but idk which fish i want uet

2 bolivian rams, 10 black skirt tetras, 5 coolie loaches, 2 albino cories, 8 bronze cories, 1 dwarf gourami, 15 ghost shrimp, and 4 otos

I like rummy nose, I've never had them before. That sounds good

Would rummy nose work better than the black skirt? I like everything u said except for the black skirt tetras. Hehe

And would the shrimp be ok with the Bolivian rams?

Ok so i have rcs so ill put some of those in the tank, i was also thinking of angel fish, how many could i put?

I know, i have a 125g that i can put them later if they need to be moved, but can i do some in a 36g bowfront? Or not

Ok then i should probably skip on the angels, i dont want them to be in a tank thats to small for them. So my next fish would be my pair of German blue rams, what else could i put with them in that tank if i want them to mate?

Back
Top Bottom