New 50 gallon set up today.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ducati2242

Aquarium Advice Regular
Finally got everything piped up and running today. Managed to have a bit of a flood when one of my joints above the uv came off whilst fiddling with it. But all running now . A bit cloudy and no froth in the skimmer yet .

Attachments

• DSC00146.jpg
    DSC00146.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 105
  • DSC00148.jpg
    DSC00148.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 106
Got some more rock but its still in my 30 gallon nano. By the way rock in england is now £12 a kilo ($17.50.) There is £240 ($350) in there . Something to do with import restrictions . Still no froth in that skimmer tho.

Wow, looks great. Your rock prices are precisely one of the reasons I didn't and won't venture into SW. Great tank though!

Moved to SW Tanks Showcase since you didn't have a specific hardware/equipment question. :)

Nice looking tank! I wish I would have been patient and bought a 50g instead of a 38g for my reef tank.

Got some more rock but its still in my 30 gallon nano. By the way rock in england is now £12 a kilo ($17.50.) There is £240 ($350) in there . Something to do with import restrictions . Still no froth in that skimmer tho.

I fill your pain buddy, I got 120lb ~ 55Kg at $7 average/lb that close to $1000
With live stock and equipment ~$7000 and I drive a 14 year old car :)

Back
Top Bottom