new 56 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

newfishes

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I had to replace my tank cause one of the filters had a leak and ruined the stand so petsmart gave me a new tank and stand it was to heave to moves so i just swaped tanks. So i did not have time to cycle the tank i used microbe-lift to put bacteria in the water and my tank is cloudy i read a few places said it was most
likley the bacteria bloom. So thats fine...... but how long will it take to go away tank has only been set almost 2 weeks. I have 15 ciclids in the tank. I probly over feed them a little as i feen them 3-4 times a day just enough for them to eat on the spot. I have a 75 gallon Aquoen filter I added a bag of carbon to the filter recently to a 350G pm powerhead I just want the tank to be clear tired of looking at it and having it have that foggyness to it any ideas how i might clean it up. Here is a pic of what it looks like. Any ideas on what i could do to move this process along would be much appreciated.
017.jpg018.jpg

Back
Top Bottom