New aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dave 34

Aquarium Advice Newbie
hello everyone,
This is my first post so bare with me. I've been keen fish keeper for 15 years varying from guppys to giant snakeheads. So have I have relative experience. But I am in need of advice !. I have recently moved house and there is a opportunity for me to full fill a dream of mine and install a aquiriam in the wall. I have had a company up castle aquatics in eltham to have a look and they have agreed to undertake the work of installing the aquiraim which is great.
Being a aquiraim fitted in the wall you can imagine the size is not standard and the dimensions are H x 90cm L x 120cm W x 26cm if my calculations are correct this is about 280ltrs.
I have done some research into the perfect fish to keep in this inviroment but because of the narrow width it will be difficult. I am being steered towards Malawi cichlids

I basically want a lively active and colourful tank any recommendations would be very helpful ?

Back
Top Bottom