New Arrivals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

garfy

Aquarium Advice Addict
Apistogramma Macmasteri
Got a trio of these.Sadly I think I have 2 males and one female so may have to move a make on but they are in 200L so I may get away with itImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1428222372.561030.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1428222390.727087.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

If you wanna get rid of one of those males Id gladly take it off you ;P haha jk I wish I don't have a tank to put him in at the moment!

Nice score garfy! And its weird to see your post marked a 3:26 am for me and the sun out LOL.

You may get away with 2 males, but I would wait to see which one is dominant and move the other on to be safe. Macmasteri can be particularly nasty toward conspecifics.
Do you have a pic of the female?

Edit: I would keep the male with the most red in the tail.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Beauties, nice pick up!

Too late one male has been killed already.You were right.I didn't see it happen but it did all the same.

Veijita is high on my list along with Elizabethae which happens to be my daughters name.Hard to get both though.

Veijita is high on my list along with Elizabethae which happens to be my daughters name.Hard to get both though.

Viejita are at the top of everyone's list lol. I can look to see who has elizabethae pretty regularly over there.

Think I've got a contact for both sorted out.Seems a guy breeds them but he won't ship and he's a 3 hour drive.Still I might just do it lol

Think I've got a contact for both sorted out.Seems a guy breeds them but he won't ship and he's a 3 hour drive.Still I might just do it lol

Ah, what's 3 hours compared to waiting what could be years before seeing them at the LFS? There's no question as to what I'd do lol.

Back
Top Bottom