New Bettas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shellieca

Aquarium Advice Addict
Went to the LPS 3 times in the last 5 days & twice came home with a new male Betta. 10 months ago I had no aquariums now I have 5, I think I may need an intervention. So I now have a 3rd 10g & a 5.5g.

The 10g & its inhabitant:
image-3030935754.jpg
image-3009552599.jpg

The 5.5 & its tiny little inhabitant:
image-2855096470.jpg
image-4034231254.jpg

The new 10g I actually put side by side with another 10g & put a piece of cardboard in between so the boys wouldn't be flaring & stressing all of the time.
image-2319729405.jpg

shellieca said:
Went to the LPS 3 times in the last 5 days & twice came home with a new male Betta. 10 months ago I had no aquariums now I have 5, I think I may need an intervention. So I now have a 3rd 10g & a 5.5g.

The 10g & its inhabitant:

The 5.5 & its tiny little inhabitant:

The new 10g I actually put side by side with another 10g & put a piece of cardboard in between so the boys wouldn't be flaring & stressing all of the time.

Lovely Bettas and tanks :)

Beautiful tanks

:popcorn: I love your decor :) Keep the pics coming.. Your golden or "pineapple" betta reminds me of this guy

Attachments

• 2012-06-29_17-58-33_178.jpg
    2012-06-29_17-58-33_178.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 113
ktomminello said:
:popcorn: I love your decor :) Keep the pics coming.. Your golden or "pineapple" betta reminds me of this guy

Thank you. I'm bad, I love Bettas but I know little of the different types; I typically buy the one that "speaks" to me. I hadn't heard of a pineapple until after I bought him. Is the pic you posted one of yours? Very pretty.

Yup, the pic is of my pineapple boy, I only found out that's what they were called when I went searching for a big gold betta. I'm a collector of sorts, I see betta pics and when I see one that I want I research it and get it, lol.

shellieca said:
Thank you. I'm bad, I love Bettas but I know little of the different types; I typically buy the one that "speaks" to me. I hadn't heard of a pineapple until after I bought him. Is the pic you posted one of yours? Very pretty.

Me too!!!!! I don't buy the prettiest one I buy the one that "speaks"!

Back
Top Bottom