New coral

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Readingexcalibur

Aquarium Advice Addict
Any experience I should know about this red folded brain i didn't read on live aquaria? I got it from "tanked" here in Vegas. They got it from reef imports in California.

I've got it under 25 3w LEDs with a slight water flow over it. It's super bright, but the LEDs mess with my camera.

Got some more new frags today. 5 bucks each.

First is some green button polyps with some blues mixed in. The second is a candy cane.

The last one is an acan. The owner killed the whole thing but this one head. I am going to bring it back! Seems like it has good movement!

Any experience I should know about this red folded brain i didn't read on live aquaria? I got it from "tanked" here in Vegas. They got it from reef imports in California.

I've got it under 25 3w LEDs with a slight water flow over it. It's super bright, but the LEDs mess with my camera.

Looks fine and happy to me. I'd probably move it a bit more away from the rock. Open/folden brains (T.radiata) have very sensitive tissue and get irritated rather easily from scraping against rock/course sand.

Thank you, I was wondering about that. I moved it an it has a slimy coating. I can see why it would get irritated!

Back
Top Bottom