New Corals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Devilishturtles

Aquarium Advice Addict
Picked up some stuff today at an (multiple) LFS outting with Fluff, austinsdad, and davebailey46.

Here are just a few new pickups. :) More pics to come as soon as everything opens up.

Attachments

• img_0769__small__147.jpg
    img_0769__small__147.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 27
  • img_0772__small__851.jpg
    img_0772__small__851.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 27
  • img_0775__small__380.jpg
    img_0775__small__380.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 32
That torch was an awesome deal!! Those yellow polyps will be alot nicer when they are fully opened and those zoos well, I liked so much I got myself some. ;)
Nice pick up DT!!

Wow, I really need to get reading up. Your corals are so beautiful I am seriously getting the SW itch! They are so colorful and healthy looking. I never see them in a lfs looking like that!

shesh.. If you went to my local SW shop you would see somthing like these covered in hair algae :roll:

yes, all of your coarls look extreamly heathy :p

Hehe, thank you guys. I've got to take updated pics! Those aren't even all that I picked up. Expect more soon, with some refugium pics for WarEagle. :)

It is great to hear that your getting more stock for your reef, If I remember your old pictures that you showed me (wow that was a long time ago) it definately could use more corals, and these look great :p
hope they are frutfull and spread out like weeds :D

Well.. with 6" of space around that torch anyway, unless you got a hammer buddy to go with it ;)

Back
Top Bottom