New Diy planted tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

owen0992

Aquarium Advice Freak
:) So about a month and a half ago I decided that I wanted an underwater sandfall in a tank and began to put it together. Lower left picture is it drying after a coat of concrete. Picture on bottom right is it sitting in it's tank. I wanted a natural look so I built the sand fall into my diy 3d background. I then decided that I wanted this tank planted so I am planning on it looking like an amazon jungle esk tank. I just bought a piece of driftwood yesterday and put it in there with a rock for a future egg lay rock as I plan on breeding the two blue rams that will go in it. Today I finally got an aerator strong enough to get the flow I wanted from the fall which you can see working in my video :popcorn:. I apologize for the quality as I don't have the tank's light in yet so I just used a desk lamp. From my phone's camera so it's not HD but it works. Thought you guys might like it. I will post more as the parts and plants get in for me to finish the tank. First look at Diy Sandfall tank - YouTube :thanks: for reading.

Attachments

• sandfall tank2.jpg
    sandfall tank2.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 90
  • sandfall tank1.jpg
    sandfall tank1.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 201
Back
Top Bottom