New Fish for the Tank of Death

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

skiweeangel

Aquarium Advice Addict
Okay, so the tank of death is finally recycled! :dance: And I had a lovely diatom explosion to prove it. I cleaned up a little bit and did a PWC yesterday and I could finally get some companions for the very lonely last long finned gold danio. Man that guy has gone through EVERYTHING! (y) to the little guy.

I went out and picked up three long finned danios and a BN pleco for the tank. I wasn't planning on the BN but the woman who does the stocking there told me she got two little guys just for me because she heard I wanted to get some. And indeed I did, just one for each 55gal..... I might put him in my other 55 gal with the other BN pleco, we'll see how the tank handles the new guys.

I am really worried, so wish me luck. :hide:

i checked the water after a PWC before going to the store and it was 0 amm, 0 nitItes, 5 nitates pH 6.8 temp 78F. So if something goes wrong with the new guys it's something I can't see and I will really go back to square one........ my son is three and he really doesn't want to do this...... so I hope all goes well.

Back
Top Bottom