New fish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hookman

Aquarium Advice Activist
I got a spotted mandarin the other day. I have lost two of these before. I lucked out on this one, it's colors are the most vibrant I have seen and it actually eats frozen brine shrimp. After I saw it eat the brine, I was relieved and now she's getting chubby. Hope to have pics soon!

Can't wait to see her! Hopefully she'll start taking more than brine with not too much effort. Good luck!

Sweet!! Lets see a pic
Try to phase out the brine and feed mysid shrimp. Brine offers little nutritional value, like candy for a kid. If you can get it to eat pellets, that would be good also.

where can I get mysid shrimp, Petsmart. I have never posted a pic in my life. I need to get almost everything needed to do it, especially a camera. I would love to take pics, I have a giant cup mushroom a little bigger than 1foot in diameter that I'm sure everyone would like to see. The fan on my orbit PC's broke, but their sending me a new one.

Congrats!!! I wish I could get one, but I dont want the heart break if she doesnt make it.

Btw, do you guys ascribe sexes to your fish? I always think mandarin gobies as girls, convict blennys as boys and cleaner shrimp are boys too.

I have Jaques and Jill cleaners. The smaller one is Jill :)

Back
Top Bottom