New from neighbor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cbjfan75

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hello all. It has been several years since I have had an aquarium set up. My girlfriend(who I live with) had a few before we met, but they haven't been set up in a few months. Today I found a neighbor that was giving away a full 55gal setup, including the fish(because he couldn't find anyone to take the fish). So, I dug out our 15 gallon tank to get set up temporarily until we get the 55 gallon one here and set up. One of the fish in the group is one I have never seen before. He called it an Emerald Rainbow. Can anybody help confirm this? Pictures I am finding online don't seem to match.
https://youtu.be/tJqSzs1M5iQ

Last edited:
melanotaenia lacustris, maybe?

(You should be made aware, in my experience, those corydoras rolling on the side is not normal behaviour)
Something is wrong. Also look a bit like they are gasping?

melanotaenia lacustris, maybe?

(You should be made aware, in my experience, those corydoras rolling on the side is not normal behaviour)
Something is wrong. Also look a bit like they are gasping?

Yes, I know was not the best video to post. They were stressed from the move and are looking a lot better now. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom