New here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Matteyecus

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
G'day

New to the forum and thought I would chuck up a picture of my tank. It is a Juwel vision 180. Fish are three angels, two bristle nose, three upside down cats and one syno eupterus. It would be awesome to hear what you all think.

Sorry for the bad iPhone pics btw.

Attachments

• image-4237098336.jpg
    image-4237098336.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 204
I just joined today as well :)
I LOVE upside down catfish. One of my favorite fish of all time. Recently had two bristlenose as well. I like that they don't get so monstrous.
Anywho, welcome!

Upside downs are awesome but I hardly get a chance to see them they are always hiding away under something in the tank

Welcome to the family.
Your tank looking awesome that's for sure. Like simple setup cos it looks more natural then fancy ornament taking chunk of the tank space.

If you have a camcorder do some video footage of your tank and upload it on YouTube and let people see your beautiful tank too.

Surely all the family member here will help you once needed.

Welcome to AA. Love your setup it's beautiful. Yours is the first tank that I've seen that looks good even without a background.

Thank you for all the kind words, one day i will get around to putting a back ground on the tank. I always forget to pick one up when ever I am at the fish shop. On a side note do you think my tank would be able to cope with three more angels and a rainbow shark?

Well, I'm not an expert, but IMO you would be over stocked. If I guess right the 180 is about 48g US. Angels can get up to 10" and your Syno 8" and your upside down cats 4" each. Oh and your 2 BN Plecos. I'd say your at your limit already. But someone with more experience with stocking may have a different opinion.

Update time guys, chucked a backing on the tank so I thought it would be a good reason to post some more pictures, let me know what you think. Also should I get rid of the grass up the front and attach some anubias to the rock?

Attachments

• image-3090136187.jpg
    image-3090136187.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 92
  • image-3193864348.jpg
    image-3193864348.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 84
Back
Top Bottom