New (ish) Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissSimon

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have an established 90 gallon tank which have several community fish it in. I am working on rehoming most of these fish. I am wanting to have a more colorful group of fish.

I just wanted some suggestions for a 90 gallon tank, that are very interactive and colorful, that won't need an upgraded tank.

Any suggestions are welcomed! (And it will be awhile, I'm still working on getting my current fishies new homes)

African cichlids. They don't get as big as South American, you need to have a group to keep down aggression, they come with amazing colors.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

If those are too pricey then look at rainbow fish or full size gouramis

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Two red spot severums with some dithers

Sent from my EVO using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Angels and rams. You could still keep it a community tank then. Otherwise I suggest one of the African lake cichlid groups.

I have a community tank and it's very colourful. I give you my list and you could add to it or make bigger groups.

Cardinal tetra, hengli rasboras, pacific blue eye rainbow, blue rams.
Albino bristlenose pleco

Leaves room for more fish and is a treat to watch. Everything gets along I didn't give you numbers so you could decide on size of shoals so can add more or less species

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom