The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Reefgazer

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey everyone I'm a new member I am currently setting up my first tank which is 75 L it's still cycling and has been for nearly three weeks.
I hoping to put some anemones with clown fish and a school of blue chromis to start with I also am wanting hermit crabs and shrimp which I currently have one of each, due to the live rock I purchased from my local pet shop and it is also full of sea stars hope to keep you updated on my progress and speech to you soon

Welcome to AA!

First off, let me apologize because I hate giving bad news to someone right off the bat. Your 75L (converting to just under 20 US gallons) is probably too small for the clowns and blue chromis. Most of these requires a minimum 30 gallon tank due to their full-grown size and if you are talking about multiples and a school of fish then the tank needs to be larger accordingly. With anemones I assume you will be wanting to use live rock for placement which takes up a lot of space in the tank, making it even smaller for the fish.

With a 75L you might want to consider a goby or firefish with your inverts. They have nice coloring and are fun to watch.

Sorry for starting off with a negative note and I am not trying to hate on you, just looking out for your wallet and the fishes welfare.

Again, :welcome:

Hey, thanks for that it's not bad at all intact that's what I want as I am new to this I tried to up load a photo to give you a better idea however it's not loading. Do u think I can have an anemone with some soft corals and a pair of clown fish?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom