The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ChenuesMom

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I am new to the group. When I started working at PetSmart I became interested in fish for the first time. I caught the bug. Like most I started out with a Betta. Within 18 months I had several betta, a 36 gallon and a 60 gallon. Two years later I have a 5g with a betta, a 10g betta sorority, 20g with a crayfish, 36g with dwarf Cichlids. Last week I became the excited owner of a 75g. That’s the tank that brought me here. I belong to Facebook groups, but they can be rude. Thank you fir having me.

Note: The PetSmart where I work has extremely knowledgeable fish dept employees. They care about the customers and the fish.

I love both the Petsmart and Petco near me. They both are clean, well maintained tanks, and friendly staffs. Ppl always slam those stores, but I've been in literally dozens of fish stores in and around Houston and I've seen sick or dead fish and uninformed employees in them all. The only advantage is they generally have a bigger selection and carry harder to find fish than the big box stores

Back
Top Bottom