New Tank - Advice welcome

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm planning on adding real plants to the 55 gallon. I have an Anubis Coffeafea in there now, but I need to get some rocks so I can attach it to something. Found a list of plants they won't eat online. Put in some java moss but they picked it all apart! Will have to securely attach it to something!

Ran out of the stress coat so ran out to Walmarts tonight, & they were out. Bought the Pond Start instead, same ingredients, just no aloe. Hope it will be okay, everyone else was closed. Nitrates seem to be building by 10ppm per day or so. Hoping to get some plants soon. Will probably just order online, nearest LFS with plants are an hours drive away. Think I'd rather pay for shipping than gas. :agree:

Ending the thread here.

I'm going to end this thread now. The worst is over, and if I have any major problems I know who to PM. Thanks to everyone who contributed and helped me get through this fish-in cycle without unduly stressing these already stressed fish.:flowers::bb::wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom