New tank just set it up cube 12 first saltwAter tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well if I've posted that many, I don't even want to think of how many I've read.....

We'll I tested ammo again cuz I was rushing the first time I tested it is 0 ppm
Know do you think I could just take one fish back and let the BB build and then take it back when I'm ready for my tail spot goby? And when is it ok to add a coral??

Alright if you say so.

Corals can be put it in after the cycle is finished. Make sure your parameters are perfect before any SPS go in.

As for the fish, I'd still return them be cause I don't like them all that much. (need to update my tanks).

I think I will take the yellow one back and keep the blue one I checked everything this morning and 0 ammo 0 trites but like you said I need to let the BB build but thanks for the advice and I promise if the ammo goes up even a little bit like .25 I will take the one I'm keeping back I just want to see if it will!!

I want to see if it will stay stable with one fish for a week or so then I will order my Blenny and take the damsel back..

Yeah I just don't want to buy my Blenny and have a small spike that would be bad for him I don't think that will happen but I want to make sure.

Does anything eat nitrate yesterday I was reading about 5 ppm today it's zero also ammo 0 and trite 0!!!

I'm talkin about bacteria eating it but know I know that it is just there when it does the cycle that's why you do water changes I'm gonna catch those fish and take em back

Back
Top Bottom