New tank mate!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

skiweeangel

Aquarium Advice Addict
So I went to the LFS yesterday to "just look an not buy," but they had two different types of fish I neeeeded and this is a healthy place to get fish. I love this place. So anyway I came home with four new fish, three long finned gold danios (to rebuild the school in my sons tank and he is so happy that there are more fishy family in there) and one BN pleco for our tank. (forever will it have a diatom problem, it's 8 months old and I think the sand is slowly loosing its silica. Plus I love BNs!

Attachments

• image-1593698483.jpg
    image-1593698483.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 62
  • image-2550501954.jpg
    image-2550501954.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 60
Thats alaywa what happens. Just going to look and BOOm 4 more fish. haha. Well its good you have a place to go you trust and get good fish from. BN love the driftwood. Mine NEVER leaves it.

He has a good chunk right behind the pirate ship. I think he hides there during the day. Next trip I will start my tiger barb school! I can't wait! (Well, I have to wait, but I DON'T WANT TO!)

I also like BN plecos I got a albino less than a week ago :) he is going to go with my fry. I always go to the lfs and think I'm not going to get any fish but end up some like you! (learning how to stop recently thanks to AA)

I went in to ask questions about driftwood and BOOM walked out with 3 FM platies and 1 black skirt tetra

I went in to ask them to order the danios and they had them there. So that one was a no brainer. And i did need a Bangor the other tank all purchases I planned on getting, just didn't think tight then!

Back
Top Bottom