New tank set up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Monroe10

Aquarium Advice Freak
I had a 45 Gal. overflow, and my cichlids just out grew it, so I was given a 75 Gal. tank, fluval canister. Couldn't be happier. IMG_0516.jpg

You were given a 75 gallon tank? Man, I wish I had your friends.

I've been pretty lucky when it came to tanks, I've never bought a tank new, all second hand all 1 or 2 years old. My last one as a seamless overflow with sump stand and everything, the guy bought it for $1200, sold it to me for $175.

I got a 20 gal from my boss with gear that looked like it was from the early 90s hahaha...

Still holds water so i cant complain!

I'm in high school and my parents just give me a budget for Christmas instead of getting me what I tell them to. Let's just say they weren't super excited with what I decided to spend it on. They didn't make me take it back though lol.

I'm in high school and my parents just give me a budget for Christmas instead of getting me what I tell them to. Let's just say they weren't super excited with what I decided to spend it on. They didn't make me take it back though lol.

What did you get?

Just got a response from someone selling a 75 for $50. Maybe some of your luck rubbed off. Hopefully it is in good shape.

New addition, build myself a canopy, turned out great, and added fish of course lol. IMG_0549.jpg

Back
Top Bottom