New tank shot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Krogman

Aquarium Advice Freak
Haven't posted any pics in a while. My live plants are doing pretty darn good if I do say so myself. Algae was starting up so I reduced lighting and now it is doing better.
Shrimp sideImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1402370875.364435.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1402370884.637494.jpg
Fish sideImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1402370900.457012.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1402370913.747978.jpg

RCS. I had 20. I now have over 40. Two females birthed babies and I just now (maybe 5 min ago) noticed even smaller babies so another must have popped. And I have at least one more berried female. I am excited :) I move in a week and want a 20 long or 30 breeder for my shrimp. This will be better for them and it will free up my 55

RCS. I had 20. I now have over 40. Two females birthed babies and I just now (maybe 5 min ago) noticed even smaller babies so another must have popped. And I have at least one more berried female. I am excited :) I move in a week and want a 20 long or 30 breeder for my shrimp. This will be better for them and it will free up my 55

I have ghost shrimps. Some have eggs.

55 gallon tank. I think that the tetras would experiment with a shrimp or three, then peace and hiding for the shrimp. When I get a shrimp tank I plan to cull them into the larger tank. Then if they get eaten.........ok.
Edit: last cleaning I found a lone shrimp hiding in my driftwood so survival is possible.

The shrimp will be fine. I have an overstocked 29g will all kinds of predators..lol. But the my shrimp have a lot of hiding spots and continue to thrive.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1411444068.415299.jpgrescaped the other day. Been a while since I have had "the shrimp side" lol. Shrimp numbers are down but they still exist, found some nice colored ones during the rescape. My dining room has become the fish room with this tank and my 75G saltwater

Looks good man. I read your post on good Craigslist finds. Super sweet deal for a SW tank, IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom