New tank with first new fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tomoisawatergod

Aquarium Advice Activist
So my tank just fineshed cycling, I took all the nessary readings and the tank is A O.K. Its about 40 gallons, got four plants and several decorations.

So the month has just started and already I am nearly broke (god **** tax man). But my tank is ready for fish, so in my excitement i scrimped and found as many penys as possible.

I thought to start with some Corys would be a nice start, Also i guessed they would be fine on their on for a few weeks.

So on entry to the pet shop, I walk to the fish section. There are several tanks with Corys in them. Albino, emerald and Bronze. In a seperate tank next to that there was the Upside down catfish. I brought 4, £10 it cost.

Any ways the fish was introduced to their new home and have seemed to settle wel.

Will a group of four be fine in a 40 gallon tank on their own for a few weeks, untill i get the ash to by more fish???

Ya I'd think they'd be fine by themselves until you get more money. Then you can just fill out the school a little once you get the cash.

Back
Top Bottom