New tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How do I stop all these air bubbles? The pipe is below the waters surface...
3aju4a7e.jpg

Well still having problem with Alot of bubbles in my filter sock and was now wondering how I get the particals float in my water out?

Not sure I can help with the bubbles, I get some in my drain as well! As for particles suspended in water I have a foam piece on my mp10 that does a good job of collecting most of that!

No bubbles make it back to the dt. I have a bubble trap in the sump. But the but the overflow pipe bubbles so much in filter sock it floats my filter sock and the bubble carry all the nasty stuff out of the sock and into the sump.

I got my first fishies. I got to Occ. Clowns from Ora. My wife and I are excited to actually have fish in the tank. Now we shall see how the to skunk cleaner shrimp I have in there will like them....

Here is one of the clowns. Will have to get another pic when I get home from work tomorrow.

Attachments

• 1392949373476.jpg
    1392949373476.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 117
Well quick update. Things are going well. Both clowns are doing very well. My shrimp are loving life and all my parameters are in check. I think it's time for some coral! I may go this weekend to asr and pick up my first zoa!

Went to asr yesterday and got myself my first coral. I picked up a radioactive zoa! In this picture they aren't fully out yet.

Attachments

• 1395223048645.jpg
    1395223048645.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 124
I love that morph, unfortunately they don't seem to like me :( I've had 3 10+ polyp frags melt away on me for no reason. Good luck

Longest was about 3 months and it was about 20-25 heads when it started and was in between some Rastas and scrambled eggs that thrived the other 2 lasted about a month. Every tank is different though, I'm sure yours will be fine

Well just got home from work and all the heads on the zoa are out!

Here they are fully extended!

Attachments

• 1395262908002.jpg
    1395262908002.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 83
Back
Top Bottom