New to Fourm I have a few Questions...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

indigobluetc

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello all.. Like the title says I am new to this fourm just came across it today... anyways i have some questions but first here is my set up so you all know.
75g tank
overflow on back
sump below with simmer and all in it..

Livestock:
Lion fish
2 blue damsels
choc chip star

anyways hope i provided you with all you need to help me.. anyways i have been wanting to add some sort of cleaning crew to my tank but was told my lion would eat them...so is it a possibility to add some sort of cleaning crew or no? also looking for some suggestions for more fish that will get along with the ones i currently have in there..

pics of my tank set up are in my gallery

Last edited:
Welcome to AA:uzi: :smilecolros::wave:

A cleaning crew is difficult with a lion. A search on the forum might turn up something, but someone who has one will probably chime in soon.

How long has the tank been set up. How much LR do you have and what is your substrate? (all standard questions asked every time).

tank has been up for about 2 months.. i have about 65 lbs of live rock and live black sand for the bottom

Have you checked your ammonia levels lately? Almost looks like a bacteria bloom when a tank is cycling.

Are you running any carbon or chemical media (purigen, chemipure, etc.)?

i tested the water last week and it was ok.. i have a test kit so i will do that soon.. also i am not running any carbon should i?

Back
Top Bottom