New to here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DeaFkiD

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello all, I am new to here just wanted to start up saying I am on my first saltwater aquarium it's 110 gallon tank I started it in the beginning of October of 2013, and I am learning quick with the help of my LFS and reading from here. So I also wanna say thank you for having this site which has answered a lot of my questions. So after my tank has cycled I have a emerald crab, two damsels, a yellow tang, CCS, a goby (I am not sure which one), and 8 turbo snails. Now before everyone goes off no I didn't add them all at once I added them in slowly, also I have lost a CCS and a butterfly angel, which I purchased from petsmart which the LFS that I have been working with advised me against from here on out. I am looking forward to to handing out advise I have learned and receiving info from all of you.

Welcome to aa! What is a CCS, haven't heard that abbreviation before? Sounds like you're on your way to a nice sw tank. Some suggestions, I'd stay away from butterfly fish, they can be a challenge for even the most experienced sw people. But once again welcome :)

Back
Top Bottom