Newest addition!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kosamamama

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Went to our fish guy tonight to get some SW for weekly water change and picked up this little guy! He's a fun bright spot in the tank!

As for my question... What temp does everyone keep their tank at?

image-1690869744.jpg

He's pretty tiny! Very easy to miss! But a fun splash of color to the tank! He's maybe 1/4 of an inch long!

About as small as they come. It's a 2.5 gallon fluval spec. My daughter asked for a saltwater tank from Santa this year... I want a big tank but am holding out until our basement is finished. Our saltwater dealer had a fluval spec on his counter at the store. It really is thriving and very active. We do a weekly cleaning & water change & so far so good!

Oh, those would be perfect for a nano. What else do you have in that tank? I always wanted sexy shrimp , but they'd just get lost in my 125g.

You will be shocked! We have:
7 crabs
2 small stars
4 snails
One yellow watchman goby
One yellow pistol shrimp
A black clown fish
And now the cucumber

It is amazing the way they all live together! My daughter and I spend hours just watching.

Kosamamama said:
You will be shocked! We have:
7 crabs
2 small stars
4 snails
One yellow watchman goby
One yellow pistol shrimp
A black clown fish
And now the cucumber

It is amazing the way they all live together! My daughter and I spend hours just watching.

Oh my, you have a yellow watchman and a clown in a 2.5 gallon?:(

We have a good relationship with our saltwater dealer. He suggested the mix of fish. The clown was chosen because it is small and wasn't thriving in the store (not sick,.. Just not getting on well with others). He is doing so well in our tank. He is small, and when he outgrows the tank the dealer will take him back.

As for the cuke, thanks for the link! I did know they had toxins. And we will be watchful of him!

Back
Top Bottom