Newest Pickups

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Concubine

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
On Saturday i made a fish run. I got 2 baby dwarve puffers, 1 small senegalus bichir, an 8 lined leporinus, and an oscar. only the puffers and 8 line have eaten so far-frozen bloodwroms. i was wondering what would be some good foods for all of the fish i have listed. i've already tried all the foods i have but i'm not surprised that they haven't eaten yet becuase i just got them. i already have a good idea of what to feed them already but i would like to hear other opinions. my biggest concern is the bichir. i already have a large p. senegalus and he eats about anything. but the one i just got is about 2-3 in. what should i feed him? TIA

Concubine....

I've had great luck feeding all of my small bichirs with frozen bloodworms...haven't had one yet that wouldn't take them. You could also try little, tiny pieces of frozen (thawed first, of course) shrimp. Give the little one time and he'll be pigging out on the bloodworms.

-Joe

Back
Top Bottom