NO babykitty.. you can't sleep up there.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I came home to find my babykitty sleeping on TOP of the aquarium.. and she KNOWS she isn't aloud on the counters :evil: But before i yelled at her to get down i had to snap a few pictures. When i yelled at her to get down she just sat up and looked at me!!! So i had to tap her nose and say "NO" and she jumped down and hid under the couch.. i felt kind of bad but she's curled up in my lap right now so i guess she forgives me.!!!

Attachments

• babykitty_on_tank.jpg
    babykitty_on_tank.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 72
  • 102132538629.jpg
    102132538629.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 61
oh and btw.. the tank doesn't really look that yellow :oops: That was just before i put my new black background on and there was an awful glare

Attachments

• 10_gallon_planted_with_guppies_and_gourami.jpg
    10_gallon_planted_with_guppies_and_gourami.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 32
Ashley, that's a pretty cool setup. I have a neighbor who used flower pots in her garden, but I've never seen them in a fish tank. Creative!

sdellin said:
Ashley, that's a pretty cool setup. I have a neighbor who used flower pots in her garden, but I've never seen them in a fish tank. Creative!

Thanks.. i saw a lot of pictures with it being used in aquariums and vivariums so i thought id give it a try.. it sure is a lot cheaper.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom