Old member coming back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Whiteout

Aquarium Advice Freak
OK so I lost my old fish tanks due to a house fire and it's been a uphill battle since but now I'm at a point where everything is falling back into place so got a used 20gal high threw my old two fluval 50-100 filters on it with my t5ho light fixture...since I've been away for a few years what are the best plants to get with this light or what are ones to stay away from

Thank u it sucked but we survived we weren't there when it happened but caught it in time to save most of our stuff

Try the normal
Crypts there lots of great ones
Java fern
Anubias
Java moss
Hornwort
Wisteria or sprite
Hornwort

Ya what he said those I hear are the best plants. Welcome back to the forum, and congratulations on the fire recovery

OK I wasn't sure what would be the best carpet plant

Ya what he said those I hear are the best plants. Welcome back to the forum, and congratulations on the fire recovery
Thank u man it did suck had to live in a hotel for a few months but we got thru it

Last edited by a moderator:
You'll probably get some s.repens votes. Any idea how much par you have? HC and dhg are great if you have the par and co2.

I like non traditional carpets.

Know my bulbs are a coralife 10k and a coralife w24 I do believe

Back
Top Bottom