one more weird story

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when a friend's dog got hit by a car. It was in the middle of the street unable to walk. She insisted on going out to help it. We told her not to go near him. Of course she ignored us and got bit anyways. After getting stitches in place she realized that the dog didn't realize that she was trying to sympathize/help it.

That lady was stupid for trying to help the seal. Her best bet would be to call somebody with knowledge, experience, and proper equipment for such things. I'd say she got lucky for only getting just her nose bit off.

Animals - especially undomesticated ones - are dangerous when they're wounded. As far as they know, a sympathetic human offering assistance could very well be a predator coming to finish it off.

I have got to admit, I am a softie, I would've tried to help the animal too, regaurdless of the danger... However I wouldnt put my face so near it though!

She probably tried to snuggle with it and pet it like a dog before it chomped her nose off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom