Online stores accept Paypal?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well i was planning on buying supplies, but instead i am going to use it for liverocks.com. Maybe you know lando, if my LFS does not carry dry/base rock, do you know where else i can get it, what kind of rock is it? I saw another pet store with Lace Rock, is this base rock? Thanks again Lando, you seem to always have the answers

wow, i just checked out hirocks.com, and got to say that price is unbeleivable, im gonna order 30 lbs from them right now, and then order from liverocks.com, thanks guys.

- Jeff

wow, i just checked out hirocks.com, and got to say that price is unbeleivable, im gonna order 30 lbs from them right now, and then order from liverocks.com, thanks guys.
That sounds like a great plan. You whould very happy with both. Do you know how much and what type of rock you are getting from liverocks.com.

Also, get a paypal debit card. Then it acts just like a credit card but draws against the balance of your paypal account. :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom