Open brain coral in oceanic 29 gallon bio cube...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1-36 Watt True Actinic 03 Blue Straight Pin
1-36 Watt 10,000K Daylight Straight Pin
3.75 Watt Lunar Blue-Moon-Glow LED

I do believe the 29G biocube has 1 Coralife 10,000K 36Watt Compact Fluorescent lamp, 1 Coralife Actinic 36Watt Compact Fluorescent lamp, 3 ¾ Watt Lunar Blue, Moon Glow LED lights and dual fans integrated into the hood.

And the dimensions are L 20.8 x W 19 x H 20.1.. So.. 36W PC lighting over 20" of height.. Don't really know. :/

I`m thinking you`ll be OK but barely. Not the greatest of lighing amount but I believe it might make it. JMO

Mine lfs has one. It is like 2 years old (in a biocube 29). Let me know how it goes. I would like one for my biocube.

I think you'll be OK, assuming we're talking about a Trachyphyllia. The red variations seem to be less light demanding, so you might go for that color.

Those tanks are pretty shallow so even though you don't have a ton of light you will probably be ok.

Hopefully you get a nicely lobed one that's taller than flatter. Mine opens up to about nearly an eight-inch diameter during the day. So, they can take up a lot of the realestate on the bottom....but they are really cool to watch eat shrimp or other food.

Back
Top Bottom