Operation clown goby rescue!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha, could be worse, mines always like " don't we need another clam" and she always manages to find the most expensive sps frags. One time we stopped in for a new alk test kit and left almost $800 lighter in the wallet :)

Haha geez...mine loves zoas so whenever we go anywhere to buy coral I always end up with a zoa frag in addition to whatever other coral I'm getting.

Haha geez...mine loves zoas so whenever we go anywhere to buy coral I always end up with a zoa frag in addition to whatever other coral I'm getting.

Me too. Zoas are my addiction. Went to go get frogspawn. Ooh. Pretty. Lol.

I mean I love zoas too but she lovesssss zoas haha. I'm more of an acro/sps guy

Got a two-for posted in the guess the id thread, I know you'll know the fish but you know the pistol?

I used to have one...he fell out of a rock onto my floor when I upgraded the 10 into the 20. I found him to late :(. I was very upset

It's amazing how they can wedge themselves up in their isn't it. When I upgraded them to the 40 I couldn't find the pistol and was freaking out for 2 days until I heard a familiar popping coming from the 40. Little bugger had snuck a ride when I transferred the rock.

Yeah I put everything in and realized I didn't see him, next thing I know he's on the floor barely moving. Little guy didn't make it

Odd, it's open when I get home around 5 every day and every morning when I leave it's open (tank lights off) but come 10:30-11 at night and it's closed up tight. Lighting schedule is 3-12, and all other corals are open until lights go off. I moved it again because I realized when the shroom next to it stretched all the way out it would cover it. I don't really feel I should have to alter the light schedule for one coral so I'm hoping it sucks it up and gets over it. Did my monthly tests tonight and params are as follows so I know it's not a water quality issue as the tank is always steady at these levels.
Nitrate 3 ppm
Po4 .04ppm
Calc 480
Alk 11 dkh
Mg 1350
Sg 1.025

For the 10 I'm just using an ac30 to run media, I have a 20 with a reef octopus hob skimmer and an ac50, and the 40b is drilled/sumped with a filter sock skimmer 30 lbs of LR and a return section

Back
Top Bottom