Ordering online

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The most popular one is liveaquaria.com. But I just bought some fish from bluezooaquatics.com and highly recommend them. Fish all came in healthy, couldn't be more pleased.

bluezoo is a great online vendor. You just have to look around and see the vendors for yourself. A couple places i would stay away from are saltwaterfish.com and reefscavengers.com. saltwaterfish has bad livestock, and reefscavenger doesn't even send out their products after you've placed an order.

Midwest Saltwater is one of our sponsors and I was very pleased with the entire transaction I had with them. Boxing, shipping, corals and livestock all up to standards.

I also reccommend LiveAquaria and Dr. Marc's.

i got my sun coral from Freshmarine.com and am loving it
also, when you buy in bulk, it's cheaper than LFS

I have bought from reefs2go.com and live aquaria. Pleased with both. Reef2go said they made an error on my order. I didnt think so but they resent my entire order for free! So they doubled everything I ordered. So I like them.

I use vividaquarium.com I just made another order from them yesterday.... really nice and helpful if you have to call them too.......

Also another site that I LOVE but it is high is aquacon.com I want everything they have but sadly the more you buy with them, the higher the shipping rather than lower or even free =( DANG!

I have bought from reefs2go.com and live aquaria. Pleased with both. Reef2go said they made an error on my order. I didnt think so but they resent my entire order for free! So they doubled everything I ordered. So I like them.

love their BOGO deals!!! I have ordered from them also and was pleased.

Bige said:

In that case I would LOVE them lol

I ordered from Saltwaterfish.com and LiveAquaria. I recommend both for fish. I haven't, but would by corals from either.

Back
Top Bottom