Ordering Online

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Japola44

Aquarium Advice Freak
where do you guys think the best place is to purchase plants online?
I don't mind ordering from more than one place if need be. Where do u get your plants? TIA

I like AquariumPlants.Com - Good variety, prices, quality and reasonable shipping.

I'm still planning to try ordering from Lowcoaster on Aquabid someday. I've heard lots of good things about him and his plants.

Love trading with the other hobbiests here on the board.

I really like www.Aquabid.com. You can find plants there that you can't find anywhere else and shipping is usually very affordable. And, as Purrbox mentioned, look for a seller named Lowcoaster. He has a huge selection of plants available and they are top quality. You can send him a PM on Aquabid and he will provide you with a price list for his plants, rather than having to bid on them.

no lowcoaster says only us i belive but another one on thjere called aquaspotworld is worldwide and has a lot of auctions and says to be a professional hobbyist in singapore, just chekc out the feedback on people

I am a big fan of azgardens and of lowcoaster.. not sure if either ships outside of US, but they aer both worth checking out, in case they would be willing.

Back
Top Bottom