Other pets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My boyfriend is terrified of snakes so I'm not allowed to have one... Last time he saw a snake up close he hyperventilated and passed out. It was a boa that a teacher brought in to show the class. He was bitten by a water moccasin (cottonmouth) when he was a kid and developed a phobia. He says the only way I could have a snake would be if I got it an apartment across town, lol.

I love snakes. Bit I will admit your boyfriend does have a lidgit reason to fear them.

That's how I get over my fears I used to be scared of heights so I went base jumping 3 times. Now I love being up high.

Hehehe well I think that was a really bad experience for him... o_O
I afraid of.... "cockroaches" (/.\) I can't even see them.!!! They scare me.!!!! Cuz I had a really really bad experience with those when I was a kid... Long story.!!!

I wanna hear this story:)

I wanna hear this story:)

Nooooooooo.!!!! It's horrible.!!!!
Ok I will tell the story im gonna make a sort cut.:

When I was 7 my parents left me with my cousin he was 18... I was playing with toys and then he called me to come over.. Then I did and he grabbed my hand and pushed me into his house's basement.. I couldnt see anything.. I had never seen a cockroach before when I was 7... And then he turned on the lights and there were lots of them all over me.!! That was horrible I cried and he didn't do anything.... And pretty much that's my story

XxNoobxX said:
Nooooooooo.!!!! It's horrible.!!!!
Ok I will tell the story im gonna make a sort cut.:

When I was 7 my parents left me with my cousin he was 18... I was playing with toys and then he called me to come over.. Then I did and he grabbed my hand and pushed me into his house's basement.. I couldnt see anything.. I had never seen a cockroach before when I was 7... And then he turned on the lights and there were lots of them all over me.!! That was horrible I cried and he didn't do anything.... And pretty much that's my story

That's so mean! I would be terrified of cockroaches too. Oh wait, I already am. Well, not terrified so much as incredibly grossed out. I don't run screaming when I see one but it had better not touch me!

That's so mean! I would be terrified of cockroaches too. Oh wait, I already am. Well, not terrified so much as incredibly grossed out. I don't run screaming when I see one but it had better not touch me!

Yeah he is still mean... And he likes to play too much he never knows when to stop..

Lets get this back on topic! I am thinking about getting another bunny soon! A local breeder has harlequins and a Flemish giant mix available. But first I need to see if I can find all the pieces for my old bunny cages. I have two cages and I am missing a critical piece from each one. They were both complete when we moved so the parts are around here somewhere.

This is Stewart in his Supervisor tie... I work from home so he is my office manager...

image-2063752482.jpg

This is him actually supervising....

image-2314310937.jpg

The CodFather said:
This is Stewart in his Supervisor tie... I work from home so he is my office manager...

This is him actually supervising....

How cute!

Codfather , seeing Stewart s pic s........ best part of my day so far! Thanks for sharing.

My dogs Zeus and Gypsy,

ForumRunner_20130517_112911.jpg

kitten Piper,

ForumRunner_20130517_112932.jpg

and her brother Edison.

ForumRunner_20130517_112942.jpg

My babies :)

My yorkie named duke and kitty named Moo. (my brother named him when he turned two and got him for his birthday :)) and my old dog heidi

Attachments

• image-1100338420.jpg
    image-1100338420.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 24
  • image-4268460079.jpg
    image-4268460079.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 24
  • image-3016444041.jpg
    image-3016444041.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 22
  • image-1052917925.jpg
    image-1052917925.jpg