For Sale: Painted Red Rilis!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shrimpybusiness

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey guys so I just wanted to start off by saying I know I'm new here but if you want to know more about me I'm on Instagram and The Shrimp Spot (Same name).
But let's get to the shrimp!
I have for sale some awesome Painted Red rilis!
5(+1) for $25
10 (+2) for $45
20 (+4) for $65 (best deal!!!)
All packages include free shipping!

Attachments

• 1443665762125.jpg
    1443665762125.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 162
  • 1443665784012.jpg
    1443665784012.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 161
I've been breeding red rili for quite a while, how are painted red rili different?

Are they like RCS or CRS?

Sent via echolocation

There are the same species as RCS (Neocaridina heteropoda) just a different color morph.

I've been breeding red rili for quite a while, how are painted red rili different?

Curious as well. I have seen Painted used as a description for the color intensity of RCS.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

There are the same species as RCS (Neocaridina heteropoda) just a different color morph.

Curious as well. I have seen Painted used as a description for the color intensity of RCS.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Yes you are right!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

The seller I got them from mixed them with painted fire sakuaras. Some of my rilis even have the stripe on the back of them

Just to put it out their. I'm willing to do trades worst I can say is no. (Amazon gift cards ect...)

Quick update I only have one 20 shrimp package left! ( 2 10's) (4 5's)

Back
Top Bottom