Paul's 40 Gallon Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice looking light Paul. The tank looks great under those lights. I have full spectrum on my tanks also.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

The new Jecod DCT4000 is working like a champ and this Photon V2 is really growing on me. I did pick up a single emerald crab to see if he might be interested in a little bit of bubble algae I have. Here is a little gel sheet actinic photo dump though. :)

ZyPADdk.jpg

qWL4GMr.jpg

VtiEVmA.jpg

cy7uA8R.jpg

wnQ7UQy.jpg

4JAetme.jpg

JrVRxlt.jpg

uDeB56e.jpg

SZTqNTp.jpg

The new Jecod DCT4000 is working like a champ and this Photon V2 is really growing on me. I did pick up a single emerald crab to see if he might be interested in a little bit of bubble algae I have. Here is a little gel sheet actinic photo dump though. :)

ZyPADdk.jpg

qWL4GMr.jpg

VtiEVmA.jpg

cy7uA8R.jpg

wnQ7UQy.jpg

4JAetme.jpg

JrVRxlt.jpg

uDeB56e.jpg

SZTqNTp.jpg

Do you gave the Jecod on high or is it turned down a bit.

Glad you like your new light. Did your corals adjust ok to the new light?

Awesome pictures as always.

Do you gave the Jecod on high or is it turned down a bit.

Glad you like your new light. Did your corals adjust ok to the new light?

Awesome pictures as always.

Thanks. The pump is a tad over halfway. Everything seems to adjust like nothing happened with the new lights. A few Zoas closed for a day, but that was about it. As of now I don't let it go above 80% on the whites yet.

Nice addition Paul! Midas blennies are so cool

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Great to see how much this tank has grown Paul. Looks amazing like always ;)

Caleb

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys! The Midas blenny is still not in his comfort zone yet. Just sitting on top of a powerhead looking down at everything. I've been thinking of adding 3 green chromis to the tank, but I'm not positive yet.

Thanks guys! The Midas blenny is still not in his comfort zone yet. Just sitting on top of a powerhead looking down at everything. I've been thinking of adding 3 green chromis to the tank, but I'm not positive yet.

I've been thinking of a chromis trio as well. You try first and let me know what you think! ?

Pulled the trigger on the chromis trio. Still acclimating, and not a clear photo.

R9ZaS1T.jpg

dwUM0Xs.jpg

That's awesome, Paul! I am definitely going for a trio, a little school adds so much life to a reef tank. I heard they can draw out some shyer tank mates and it definitely looks like your other fish were checking them out!! So cool! I can't wait to add fish to my tank now!!

Nice additions Paul! Chromis really do add a ton to the tank

Thanks guys! One of the three is just chilling behind a rock. Been there a while now. Not sure what's wrong. The other 2 are all over the place together. I have caught the Midas swimming out when I'm not in there. Here is a little tank video I put together on my phone as well.

https://youtu.be/NFOKBeSsTF0

Back
Top Bottom