PC CORALS....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dtprkr

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have 55 gallon tank with 4x65 watt power compact lighting. What are some different type of corals that I should consider with the lights that I mentioned.

thanks,
dtprkr

Check my profile for some suggestions. I've got the same light in a 72g, so you'll do better than I. You got a lot of choices IMO.

8O 8O 8O

You have all of that with just 4X65 PC? wow... I thought you had to have a ton more light than that! haha... that's most of what I wanted, plus my tank is shorter than 55's & 72's, but wider. :D

Hey, I have 130 watts on a 29 gallon, and have really good luck with soft corals. Xenia explodes in my tank, along with Mushrooms, Zoos and Star Polyps. Hope this helps...

I have the same lights on my 55 and I keep shrooms, ricordia, different types of zoos, yellow polyps, toadstool leather, xenya, bubble coral, hammer, candycane and star polyps. With those lights you should be able to keep most if not all, types of soft corals and most lps corals. Open brains, torch, frogspawn, hammer, bubble and candy cane corals to name a few.

Back
Top Bottom