Peacock cichlid I.D. help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nikita

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello all!

I was at my LFS today and I picked up this guy. Not sure what kind of peacock he is. I've never seen one like him myself. Anyone have any suggestions? I appreciate it!

Attachments

• image-269838150.jpg
    image-269838150.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 122
  • image-2348326008.jpg
    image-2348326008.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 112
  • image-279331490.jpg
    image-279331490.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 104
Hello all!

I was at my LFS today and I picked up this guy. Not sure what kind of peacock he is. I've never seen one like him myself. Anyone have any suggestions? I appreciate it!

Agree with OB, but if you rapidly go from picture to picture it looks very life like. I'm assuming you took those 3 back to back?

:) haha yeah I did! He has been exploring all his new caves and hiding places ever since I brought him home. He was still for like 5 seconds and I just took a ton of pics. Thanks for the help!! Greatly appreciate it!

Thanks! He was the only peacock in the tank that had those colors and markings. He's getting along really well with my other peacocks. I'm excited To see how his colors change and develop as he gets older.

Thanks! He was the only peacock in the tank that had those colors and markings. He's getting along really well with my other peacocks. I'm excited To see how his colors change and develop as he gets older.

Good to hear, OB's aren't my favorite but they defiantly are interesting looking I have 3 in my tank right now

Back
Top Bottom