Peppered Cory Worry!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Snype2live

Aquarium Advice Freak
Well i have 6 peppered (well had) 8 neon tetras, and 5 endleres and 1 bs pleco. well the other day i added 5 more neon (saturday night) and this mornin i woke up and was looking at them and noticed one peppered cory (the smallest one) laying on his side (i know it was he cause he slim lined and small) half his tale was missing and he looked really beat up and the only thing i can figure is maybe the other male i have beat him up or the other smaller newer neons i got got after him . well i flushed him cause im overly paranoid and dont want other ones getting sick but now i wondering if it was fin rot. the tank temp has been fluctuating cause i couldnt get a good heater in my marineland 29 gallon well i have one now its a fluval m300 set at 78. the water parameters when i took him out was 0ppm ammonia 0ppm nitrites between 0ppm and 5ppm nitrates and ph was 8.0(my tap water runs at that). temp was 77. tank size is 29 gallons with 5 endlers 6 well 5 peppered corys 13 neon tetras and 1 bs pleco.

Back
Top Bottom