Petco $1 per gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FreshwaterTropical

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Does anybody know When the next dollar per gallon sale is at petco??? I need to buy a ten gallon!

FreshwaterTropical said:
Does anybody know When the next dollar per gallon sale is at petco??? I need to buy a ten gallon!

A 10 gallon is only like 12-15 bucks anyway, right? Would it even be worth it? But to answer your question, the last one ended in Oct. So probably not for a couple months

Don't forget to check Craigslist. Just the other day I picked up a 10 gallon setup with hood, lights, filter, heater, thermometer, some lava rocks, gravel, etc. all in perfect condition for $20. That's better than a dollar per gallon sale any day. Just keep checking regularly and you'll find the deals.

I believe the next one should be sometime in December, during Black Friday an employee said they have a big sale happening then.

Since Black Friday has already passed I would say wait till around Christmas and shortly after.

Don't forget to check Craigslist. Just the other day I picked up a 10 gallon setup with hood, lights, filter, heater, thermometer, some lava rocks, gravel, etc. all in perfect condition for $20. That's better than a dollar per gallon sale any day. Just keep checking regularly and you'll find the deals.

+1
There was a 25 gallon tank everything included including gravel and some decor fluorescent lighting, heater, and filter for 30 dollars. The heater didn't work but still.

I was at petco the other day and they said it would be in January

Back
Top Bottom