PFO 250 watt Dual Metal Halide System FS in Union Ohio

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

marinelife

Aquarium Advice Regular
With the system you get
1 - PFO 250 watt Dual Metal Halide Ballast
Tar style ballast (core and coil design)
120V 6' supply cord for each ballast
Extruded aluminum heat sink enclosure for maximum heat dissipation
2 ballast in one box
Each ballast can be controlled by independent timers
Each ballast has an independent on-off switch

2 - PFO Horizontal Pendant - Mogule Socket
This pendent uses our perpendicular optimal reflector and Mogule Socket to focus the light into the tank with up to a 400W metal halide bulb. The pendent should be mounted with the bulb perpendicular to the front of the tank. The power cord comes out the side with eye bolts on the back to hang the fixture. It can also be attached to an existing hood. The pendent is made from powder coated aluminum and has a glass lens. This fixture dramatically increases the light into the tank versus the bell shaped pendants. Dimensions:10.75"W 5.5"H 13.25"L

2 - 65K 250watt Metal Halide Bulb - used 6 months
Mogule Base Metal Halide Bulb
6500 Kelvin Color Temperature
Made in Japan (Iwasaki MT250DL-E39/41R version for aquarium trade) Designed to run on Mercury Ballast, standard halide will run the bulb with little color or output loss. This new 41R bulb actually specs out around 7600K, but is still listed as 6500K.

The pendants are wired directly into the ballast with an on/off switch for each lamp
Asking $350, over $600 new

These are still in perfect working condition, I am just taking my new tank to 400w 220v ballast so I no longer need these.

Back
Top Bottom