Photo of fish but not sure what is wrong?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Saddle rash could be columnaris.. tell us all about the tank.. more details the better we can help

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

It is a very little tank 19 litres. Has 6 danio's in it. The tank is not heated and has no light but have a very high spec filter for the size of the tank. The tank has been running about 6-7 months and this is the first problem I have ever had keeping fish. Never had illness or anything before... Anything else you need to know? There is a snail in with the fish...

Also I have just got a new aquarium grass for the tank 3-4 days ago... She seems happy enough but it's looks like a massive love bite ( hickey ) or she has had a trauma?

Well the tank is def a bit crowded.. do you test your water? How often and how much water you change?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I have always kept danios like this. I do pwc once a week of between 25/50%. All the reading in the tank are spot on. PH is perfect. I'm wondering if the snail could of done it? Or there is a disease caught of the new plant?

This fish is now happy as ever. Fully healed. And thinking about it she may have had a heart attack or a bleed, but she is fine now. Danio's have a great ability to heal as I'm sure most of you know.

Back
Top Bottom