PICS ! bottomless tank - a different perspective

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
joannde, you know what would be really cool? having all glass decorations in the tank as well - they make glass plants, flowers, animals, all kinds of things :mrgreen:

btw, cool pics

thats is alot cooler than I thought it would be, I wish I had a stand I could get under like that lol cool pics

Great pics! (y)
The fish look like they're swimming around giant air bubbles.

Try getting a pic of your corys eating a sinking wafer. That would be so neat!
How many corys do you have in this tank?

I love the glass decoration idea ! I have two blown glass napkin rings - so I already have a start ! I'm gonna keep my eyes out - great idea ! Thanks tbonem !

I have four panda cories in the tank - my favorite little guys. They play together ALOT. I've been breaking the sinking pellet apart for them so that they don't have to struggle to get a piece. Next time I'll leave it whole and try to get a pic of the four of them clustered around it - that would be too cool.

btw - the blue stuff in the third photo is some filter media I stuffed into the hollow "rock cave" ornaments to keep any other fish from getting lost inside. The experience with the betta freaked me out and I NEVER want to go through that again !
And the water level is that low because I'm still heat treating for ich. I have to say that's going VERY well, thankfully.

That looks awesome! I think I would end up spending a lot of time under the tank with a bottom like that!

Back
Top Bottom