PICTURE OF A BABY STELLATUS PUFFER! 4 inches

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mrkho

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
img_506678_0_824b3fc32a32e59182126fda51c34d62.jpg

img_506678_1_d83a95ed9fad90f09304826e2158a180.jpg

thanks. i love him a lot, but all he eats is krill, he wont eat silversides, any way u think ican make him start eatting silversides? tried everything... garlic... and so on

what methods have you tried with the silversides?

and how big are they compared to him? if they're too big he'll just ignore them until he gets bigger.

if they're small enough you could try dangling them to keep them mid-tank rather than just letting them fall to the bottom. might give him more time to become interested.

if he's new.. it just might be a little while before he gets interested in a new type of food. You could try also soaking the krill in garlic as well, then when the silversides are added and smell the same it might arouse his interest. just a thought.

That Starry Puffer looks like the one I have in my 30 gallon tank with a Volitan Lionfish and Turbo Snail. They are adorable! Especially when they have sand stuck to their mouth making it look like they have a milk mustache! :lol:

what kind of lion do u have in there with him ? how big is it? im planning on adding one more fish in it.. its onyl a37 gallon with a wet dry filter, aqua clear 70 and a bak pak skimmer. im not sure what i wanna do yet htough

Back
Top Bottom