Pictures from the fish shops at Taiwan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
when i clicked on the giant fish to enter the site it said i didn't have the right type of program to open the website?? any ideas what that is all about?

jennymit21 said:
when i clicked on the giant fish to enter the site it said i didn't have the right type of program to open the website?? any ideas what that is all about?

Sorry, there was some problem with server yesterday, everything should be ok now

New pictures added on my website. Includes some soft shell turtles, arowanas, discus and some USO (Unidentified Swimming Object).

Check Other Fish & Aquaria Discussion in www.CarolinaFishTalk.com

Enjoy the pictures

Gotta love the aro and puffers (super cute). Lots of big fish for sale there. That's unusual, at least where I am.
I looked through your other pics. I love how almost all the cichlids are watchin' ya, like they think you're going to feed them. And the pics from behind the tanks make it look like the fish are swimming through the air.

Toirtis said:
Great price on that aro, too....you sure could not get one of that quality and size over here for just $2750US.

I think that's because there is a lot of arowana breeder at singapore, malaysia, it is a lot easier for Taiwan to import them.

I have put up about 30 more pictures on my site since my last post, check them out :D

catfishattack said:
Toirtis said:
Great price on that aro, too....you sure could not get one of that quality and size over here for just $2750US.

I think that's because there is a lot of arowana breeder at singapore, malaysia, it is a lot easier for Taiwan to import them.

Not easier, just cheaper....they have to go though the whole CITES appendix I rigamarole, too.

your db seems to be hosed.

Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user 'carolin_phpbb1'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/carolin/public_html/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 48

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/carolin/public_html/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 330

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/carolin/public_html/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 331
phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom