Pictures of tank...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sarahsunshine

Aquarium Advice Activist
Just wanted to post the tank I've been working on for the past month or two. I think I have all the inmates now, and it's just waiting to see if plants take now.

Here's a photo:
img_1057582_0_9feedaf1bd2bf28e6c054db9c06d0e51.jpg

I have one question.

I got a Drawf Gourami on Friday, and he's always very still and hiding in the back. Is this normal, or will he likely come out and be visible once he gets a little more settled in the tank? Everyone else is just so busy (neons, harlequins, khulis and pleco) that it's a but disappointing that he's so timid. Then again it's kind of fun to play hide and seek!

Nice tank. I had some of that grass in my last tank. Grew like weeds, I LOVED it. And so did my fishes.

I wonder if your dwarf needs a friend???

Oh no, dwarfs don't need friends lol! IMO, one will pester the other one to death, (happened to me).
Your tank looks great! Good job!
I think the DG will get a little more curious as he settles in, but my blue DG hangs out back in the corner until it's feeding time, then he decides he's boss and everyone else needs to move out of the way lol. He does swim around occassionally trying to find leftover food that the loaches didn't eat.

Back
Top Bottom