Picturesssssss -- of new tank ^_________^

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Shininess rocks! lol... my mom is like against like everything I want. She was against the digital camera too and the one she got me is a piece of crap. you have to look through the viewer just right or the shot gets messed up and you can't even see what you took a picture of until you plug it in the computer.. >_<

I wish I could wear her out -_______- she's very lienant but when it comes to certain things she'll get REALLY irritated and you don't want to touch the walking time bomb ._.

She was against the digital camera too and the one she got me is a piece of crap.
Atleast your allowed to use this digi camera @.@ we have a okay one, but if i got caught using it i'd be skinned.. Now having said that.. after posting pictures of my fish and so on.. You guys should know im risking my lovely behind just to show you my wonderful fishes ._.

By the way!
Awesome tank! I bet their happier.
My mom was completely against me getting another one gallon with a betta for my birthday.. But I struck a deal with her.. Now.. Im hoping..praying for a miracle that shell let me get a 55 gallon for christmas. Our mothers sound extremely alike ;_;

My mom wouldn't mind me gettinga new tank. She doesn't care. All that she would be worried about is where to put it.

Why won't she let you use the digital camera? Afraid you'll break it? Not like your using film like a standard camera...

^^;; Shell think Ill post it on the internet.. Which really I did, So shes absolutely right.

Like I was saying though, I bet your fish are so relieved to have a new home

He he, well, depending on the type of picture...I wouldn't think that should matter. Maybe a picture of your house or yourself would be a bad thing...(the evil internet gnomes could find you and drag you away) But it's not like anyone could find you and hurt you from a picture of your fish tank.

nice to see your new tank up and going Puriti, now i know its hard but definetly try your best to keep the males and females seperated. You should know better by now with all those little babies swimming around. :D I'm congratulating you, you worked for a larger tank and you got it, so make sure not to screw this up...lol

Nice!! :D :D :D

mr86mister said:
I'm congratulating you, you worked for a larger tank and you got it, so make sure not to screw this up...lol

...Is that one of those "Or else..." kinda things xD ....*zips off to make a movie*

Back
Top Bottom