Pittbully's planted tank journey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Liking this tank more and more.. you're doing it!!! It literally being done!! By you!! That anubias though.. it's funny how such simple plants can make a tank look so great...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Liking this tank more and more.. you're doing it!!! It literally being done!! By you!! That anubias though.. it's funny how such simple plants can make a tank look so great...

Thanks Brooks! Maybe an Anubias only tank?

Took a couple pics before I left for work this am. Just like Fresh, I hardly have any time for my tank sometimes.

Excellent! Modified dutch??

Excellent! Modified dutch??

Thanks Brookster! Whatever it is I just want it to grow. These are probably the best results I've had. Maybe it's the ei?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

This tank is looking great pb! I wish I could get my r. rotundifolia to grow like that. I'm not sure it likes my water. Just curious- what's your GH? Also, are you trimming and re-planting it frequently (seems it would be a challenge given how thick it is) or just trimming and removing the taller stems once they reach the top?

This tank is looking great pb! I wish I could get my r. rotundifolia to grow like that. I'm not sure it likes my water. Just curious- what's your GH? Also, are you trimming and re-planting it frequently (seems it would be a challenge given how thick it is) or just trimming and removing the taller stems once they reach the top?

Thanks PD. I will test my parameters this week and post them, which I was supposed to do a few weeks ago. I've trimmed and replanted a bunch of times but I'm at a point where I'm happy with how much I have. matter of fact I planning on cutting down and replanting the whole hedge. It's come to that time where all the bottom leave are almost completely gone since the tops are blocking all the light. Usually with the tops now, I add them as a freebie for orders I push out.

Yeah man. That tank is suhweeeet! I was watching the vid... chillin... then i realized..... THAT'S MY JAM you got playing with it.... haha haha. I gotta figure out how to YouTube. Lol.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yeah man. That tank is suhweeeet! I was watching the vid... chillin... then i realized..... THAT'S MY JAM you got playing with it.... haha haha. I gotta figure out how to YouTube. Lol.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thanks Ryno. I was trying to get a soother background music, but this was the only I could use using iMovie without paying.

Get on YT. It's easy and fun and it feels like your giving back to the community.

Back
Top Bottom